Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Navarrete
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know Ryan Zaleski? I'm asking because I agreed to a trade with Ryan a month ago, promptly shipped my games, but I haven't received anything in return. He is not answering my emails. I emailed an individual that left feedback about Ryan shipping late to him, and this individual assured me that Ryan just has trouble getting to the post office due to his work schedule. I didn't think I was getting ripped off, since Ryan removed the games he agreed to ship off of his 'owned' and 'for trade' lists, but given the amount of time and the lack of communication, I fear the worst. This has happened to two other BGGer's in the same timeframe.

-Christian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Shanmugasundaram
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He hasn't logged on to the system since October 30th.

Could be a family emergency of some kind. Or, as you wrote, he might just be busy. If this is his typical behavior, then I wouldn't get too jittery just yet.

Could you provide some additional details regarding the trade (cost of items involved, exactly when communications were initiated, etc.).

If the other folks who haven't received their trade items from him -- if they could pipe up, that'd be nice too. I maintain the Deadbeat/Slackers Geeklist (now defunct), and would like to be informed of potential problem traders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Lanza
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too traded with him, sending the game I agreed to over a month ago and have not received the promised game. I watched as he logged on a couple times after I asked about the hold up and never received a reply. This had me thinking he had deliberately swindled my game in trade. Now, I can't say for sure as he won't get back to me. But you would think, once you got a package in the mail, you'd be reminded to make some sort of courteous reply. I got none.

Even though this is the only time this ever occurred. The whole ordeal has soured me to trading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Shanmugasundaram
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He's been placed on the new (not so improved) Deadbeat/Slacker List until further notice. I'm watching this thread for updates, so if anyone gets their trades resolved, let us know here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Navarrete
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just received an email from Ryan. He has been in the hospital and just got home a week ago. He's just getting to his email and says he will be shipping the games to everyone as soon as he gets a chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Shanmugasundaram
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Major suckitude.
Again, please post updates here so I can pull Ryan off the list ASAP.

Hope he gets better soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.