Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the Pandemic/Forbidden Desert bug
CURE I bought both online. So I'm going to be playing the first time tonight.
Question is there any tips or something everyone miss the first game or 2 so i can go into the game with out forgetting anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Watch the TableTop episodes for both of these (Look on the YouTube Geek and Sundry Channel). That will give you a lot to go on.

Warning: A huge rules error is made all the way through the Forbidden Desert episode. It's all over the comments section if you want to read about it.

Also...

Pandemic: Pay attention to how you setup the infection player deck at the beginning of the game, follow the rulebook exactly as it says.

Have fun!

Edit: Corrected the name of the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks David I did watch the game on table top and ill have to go read the Comments.
Thanks for the tips

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadowen wrote:
Pandemic: Pay attention to how you setup the infection deck at the beginning of the game, follow the rulebook exactly as it says.

I could be wrong, but I believe Shadowen means the "Player Deck" (the blue backed cards).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sjliver wrote:
Shadowen wrote:
Pandemic: Pay attention to how you setup the infection deck at the beginning of the game, follow the rulebook exactly as it says.

I could be wrong, but I believe Shadowen means the "Player Deck" (the blue backed cards).

Bah, you're right! That's what I meant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
James your in my neck of the woods Look up KingCon in Middle Ga in Dec this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael H
msg tools
mb
I recommend you to the common mistakes thread, which takes care of many player-made mistakes.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/300287/common-mistakes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dstair2002 wrote:
James your in my neck of the woods Look up KingCon in Middle Ga in Dec this year.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on it on FB and on the website: http://www.kingcongaming.com/.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The TableTop episode for Pandemic also had a fairly large rules error: they had the Researcher only being able to give cards on his turn. In reality, any other player can also take cards from the Researcher on their turn. That was important because the Researcher was right after the Scientist in turn order. So they made it harder on themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.