Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,
I am currently in the process of making my own custom sidekick dice. My goal is to make them more thematic then the little white chess pawns.
So far I am going to make:
Shield Agents - White dice w/black ink - picture of agent in suit w/gun (a la Legendary)
HYDRA - Yellow Dice w/green ink - picture of HYDRA mask
AIM - Yellow Dice w/black ink
And if I feel like it, for Age of Ultron, I'll try and make Ultron sidekicks (w/ inverse Ultron die colors)

Any other suggestions? I noticed I have a ton of badguys... I was thinking of adding perhaps the iron legion or some mutant students. Not sure what to use as the picture for the mutants tho..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Duran
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this sounds really sweet. How are you making them? I would love to have some shield and hydra dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you have the superhero bases covered. Curious how you'll keep them distinct and easy to read away from other Character dice. It's possible, just curious to see how you do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A good one to do is The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants, since we have a good portion of them. The regular symbol is Magneto's helmet in a circle, but that could get confused with his die. The Sidekick dice could be purple with red to avoid that.

There is an alternative symbol, but I don't know if its official: a 6 fingered hand in a star.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vonVile wrote:
A good one to do is The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants, since we have a good portion of them. The regular symbol is Magneto's helmet in a circle, but that could get confused with his die. The Sidekick dice could be purple with red to avoid that.

There is an alternative symbol, but I don't know if its official: a 6 fingered hand in a star.

Both Brotherhood and X-men could simply use generic Mutants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenick Verga
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might be a good idea to head over to the legendary forum and see what that game uses for its group affiliations. I know legendary uses most of the ones you have covered, but also has a few others. Villains might give you some additional groups too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.