Daniel
United States
California
flag msg tools
Kind of surprised this forum hasn't got more attention considering the KS has been a success so far. I love Space Dandy so I am glad to be a backer. I am also backing this hoping this could lead to more anime licensed games in the future. I mean who doesn't want a great Cowboy Bebop board game with bounty hunting in the likes of the Firefly board game?

The overall game here for Space Dandy seems simple enough. Maybe not mind blowing game design, but solid and fun to play. And the cards look great. Really captures the style of the show. I'm excited to see what this could lead to for future games.

Congrats on the successful kickstarter. Hopefully we see some more backers and more stretch goals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sitting Duck
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I personally have had a couple of ideas. One is Psycho Pass as a two-player LCG, with one player as the MWPSB keeping the peace in Tokyo and the other as Makishima getting his Moriarty on. Another possibility is using Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (assuming it does well enough to justify licensing it) as the basis for a modular board dungeon crawler. If that's too ambitious, they could cut a deal with Steve Jackson Games to produce a IIWTPUGD-themed expansion for Munchkin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maj n. jeb
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of now I know there is a Naruto Shippuden game and an Attack on Titan deck building game. There are Tokyo Ghoul, Strike Witches and Spice and Wolf games in the pipeline as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.