Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zhang jing
China
Beijing
Beijing
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I come from china. I wish can publish some Avalon Hill games to chinese version,but i don't know how to contact the Avalon Hill or Hasbro.

I have sent email to press@wizards.com and some other email address.but no reply. anyone can help me? Who know any people work in Avalon Hill or Hasbro?

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Bailey
United States
Waltham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
“I would have made this instrumental, but the words got in the way...” —XTC, “No Language in Our Lungs”
badge
“Self-discipline isn’t everything; look at Pol Pot.” —Helen Fielding, _Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason_
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe start with this suggestion from their contact page?
Hasbro wrote:
Permission to Use Requests

Hasbro receives a large number of requests for use of Hasbro’s intellectual property and trademarks. If you wish to submit a Permission to Use Request, please fill out this form and return via email to permissions@hasbro.com. Permission to Use Requests typically take 1-2 weeks to process, however some requests can take up to 4 weeks. If you do not hear from a Hasbro representative within 4 weeks of submission, we unfortunately are unable to approve your request. While we do review each submission, due to the volume of requests, we are simply unable to respond to every inquiry. Permission to Use is not granted without express consent from Hasbro.

I know you're looking for a license and not just permission to use IP or trademarks, but this might be a good place to start. The 4-week waiting period also seems worth knowing about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.