Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Lucas
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have missed a thread or something, but does anyone know when this is shipping for preorders?

The website still says April 2015, so I assume that's true but because it's a couple weeks away I figured I'd ask to see if there are any updates

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you check the kickstarter page?

Quote:
Time of delivery

As of right now, there is no change in the predicted shipment date of June. Because of the progress being made to address previous printing issues, we have no reason to believe there's been an increase in timeline. As always, we'll continue to check for any updates to our timeline as we have our weekly conversations with our manufacturer.

March 10th update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lucas
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not!

I didn't kickstart it, have never used kickstarter, so didn't even think that there would be updates there that wouldn't be on the company's preorder page for the game. I guess I just assumed companies would email their kickstarter backers any updates?

Thanks for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Beach
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just FYI, they sent out an update yesterday detailing more problems with the cards being printed. They still claim June delivery but I am getting more and more skeptical.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kossowan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Website and FB page haven't been updated in 3 or 4 months. I gave them my money a year ago.

Not cool, lads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Beach
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kossowankenobi wrote:
Website and FB page haven't been updated in 3 or 4 months.

While the complaint is fair regarding not having a game at your home yet, I don't want these guys spending time updating their FB or website when we don't have a game yet and it is significantly delayed. The kickstarter is up to date based on recent updates and is probably the best place to get updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gerding
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
kossowankenobi wrote:
Website and FB page haven't been updated in 3 or 4 months. I gave them my money a year ago.

Not cool, lads.

Sorry about the lack of Social Media updates. We'll get on that. As for preorders (as opposed to Kickstarter backers), money doesn't get charged until we are about to ship your copy. If necessary, you can cancel your order.

I realize apologies don't get the game into your hand, but we are trying our best to get a high quality version of Two Rooms and a Boom to everyone. Mistakes were made, lessons are still being learned, but we the game is progressing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lucas
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doberman wrote:
We'll get on that. As for preorders (as opposed to Kickstarter backers), money doesn't get charged until we are about to ship your copy. If necessary, you can cancel your order.

Thanks but I don't want to cancel my order, I just wanted to find an update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Monroe
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the latest Kickstarter update, the expected date for Kickstarter backers is August, so I'd push back your expectations if you preordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.