Subject: Fatigue rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Sinnabell
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hope my last question...
We didnt find out, if we play with fatigue option, how fatigue decrease?
Increasing on monday when energy is full loaded is clear.

thanks for help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Rodríguez
msg tools
First of all, i supposed, that you know how the energy decrease, right?

I think that it is more easy to explain with an example:
suppose that you end the week with -3 energy, suppose also that in this moment, your fatigue is 0.

well, the next monday you will can increase your energy 2 points, as you can see, you will have -1 energy in this moment, just in this moment, you have to decrease your fatigue 1 point and recover the energy to 0 point.
(if you had finished, after the recovery, with -2 energy, you have to decrease your fatigue 2 points and recover the energy to 0 point.)

Now, during all this new week, your team will have 1 level less in attack and defense (of course, if you play any match with mixed or substitute team, you will lose 1 or 2 levels more).

How recover fatigue?

With another example XD

suppose that you end the week with -1 energy, suppose also that in this moment, your fatigue is -2.

Monday, first you have to recover one energy (always energy first), and with the other recuperation point, you can recover one point of fatigue.

Have I been able to clarify something? jeje
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Sinnabell
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmb
THanks its clear now, so if i didnt have a friendly game and play a cup in substitute mode - i can play all league match with my stars - is that right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Rodríguez
msg tools
that's right

But personally I consider cup too important competition to always play it with substitutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.