Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
The description box here on BGG says the premium Tiamat isn't the Prize one, but they link to the same page.

What's the difference?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The retail Tiamat is just the figure on a round base for RPG use. The OP Tiamat has a square Attack Wing base, cards, tokens, etc to use in the Attack Wing game. Some places may be selling the OP Tiamat, it has a different box clearly marked as an Attack Wing product.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Attack Wing Tiamat was intended for retail sale, but ordering quantities were restricted based on the size of the OP program. Giving out a Tiamat as a prize was optional and an extra expense for the stores. Andrew Parks confirmed that prizes are the same as what you can buy now, so I don't know why that text was added to the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

I'm glad I didn't spend $150 for one on ebay the first time I saw them. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teos Abadia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To date, all of the OP prizes and special minis have turned out to be the same figures as in Icons, but with Attack Wing bases, cards, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.