Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry B
United States
New Lenox
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

My wife and I have started to get rid of the inserts for certain games and make our own solutions. This one is a combo that was really easy to do since we sorta cheated and included a plastic case that we had sitting around empty.

This also uses flash42's tuckboxes which I find to be perfect. A big thank you for his fine work.

To start off we open the box and we have the rulebook, player sheets, location cards, and colony board sitting on top.

Now, we have the tuckboxes on the right. The standees are on the left with the zombies and survivors separated for their safety. On top of this area we have the plastic container.

This next picture shows the tuckboxes pulled out. The plastic container is set outside the box during gameplay to easily get at all the pieces, dice, and standees.

Lastly, I show a closeup of the cutout where the plastic container sits.

This storage solution was simple and did not take long to make. We really enjoy the game and wanted to get setup and tear down as quick and painless as possible.

Other inserts we have done:
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Elder Sign
King of Tokyo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Chan
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicely done. Really dig the design for accommodating the plano box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.