The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Have THE DEAD MARSHES ADVENTURE PACK unopened rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Perez

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first time posting on bgg so I don't know if I am in the right area to be doing this. I have THE DEAD MARSHES ADVENTURE PACK unopened. I am looking for someone to trade with me(preferably THE HILLS OF EMYN MUIL or RETURN TO MIRKWOOD ADVENTURE PACK)or any other unopened adventure packs in the second or third cycle. Message me to let me know or if there is someplace else I can post this info. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all those packs - already opened. Good luck in your search!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG! What you should do is list your Dead Marshes pack as "For Trade" and list the games you want as "Want in Trade". One way to do this is to do a search for the LotR expansions and in the "Status" column you can check the box of "Want in Trade" or "For Trade". Here is a search that should help you: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php?action=search&o...

After you have the trade status set, under "My Geek" at the top you can click on "Trades" and then "Find a Trade" and "Direct Match". Hopefully at least one person will pop up as a match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.