flag msg tools
designer
Games Day Atlanta
Saturday, November 18, 2006
A Full Day of Fun & Games!
10am-after midnight

Holiday Inn Select • Atlanta Perimeter/Dunwoody
4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. • Atlanta, GA, 30341 • (770) 296-6002

Games Day Atlanta is a chance for area boardgame fans to get in a full day of gaming fun as well as the best boardgame flea market this side of Essen! There will be hundreds of the world's best boardgames available for play as well as friendly folks who can help with the rules.

Memberships are only $8 each, $15 per couple and $20 per family. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

There should be a number of new releases from Essen available for play. With luck, some of the RGG Essen releases may arrive by then as well.

Full info at

http://www.atlantagamefest.com/agd.htm

Hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Dickey
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo Hoo! My first large-scale, public gaming event. I've never been in a room filled with boardgaming that I didn't organize. I don't know how I'll handle myself. You'll have to forgive me if I keep jumping up and checking to make sure there is enough cheese dip for everyone. I'm really Looking forward to it!

Scotty
Brandon, MS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ward Batty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Looking forward to meeting you. However, not sure about the events you organize, but my experience is that cheese dip, boardgames and (especially) jumping around are a bad combination, so there will be no cheese dip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Dickey
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No cheese dip?!? Luke Morris (HamsterOfFury) would be so disappointed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're coming from Macon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Wilz
United States
Bay St. Louis
MS
flag msg tools
It's a funny name
badge
I found this backstage, an over-sized hat, it's funny!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to miss it, but I give it a big thumbs up. I've travelled from Mississippi to go to GDA!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ward Batty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
If anyone who is coming has a Space Dealer, please bring it. I have one and with two sets up to 8 can play.

There will be a number of the Essen games available for play, I just finished the paste-ups on my copy of Die Säulen der Erde and look forward to learning that. Curt and Richard were at another event last week and had a chance to play a buunch of the new games, so we can make them teach, heh heh. I also want to learn Graenaland, which I bought at Essen but haven't had the chance to try.

Thanks for all the nice words about the event. Even though the Game Days and Game Fests come around every other month, folks always seem ready for the next one and I'm looking forward to a good turn-out and some good gaming on Saturday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.