United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jtcall/imperial-harvest...

We've unlocked a ton of stretch goals since we first launched (upgraded components, extra character cards, printed cloth playmat, etc), so if you haven't checked out the Kickstarter page recently, please do so. We are less than $800 from unlocking our 18th character card...the Basilisk!

I'm guessing that anyone who is subscribed to our Imperial Harvest page is already backing the game, but it never hurts to share the love and get a final push.

Many thanks to all our backers. We appreciate your help in making the world of Royal Strawberries come alive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's great to see how many stretch goals were unlocked. And 15$ is a very nice price but considering that I would have to add another 15$ for shipping, I decided to not back this right now. I'd rather buy another game at my FLGS for the 30$.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
It's great to see how many stretch goals were unlocked. And 15$ is a very nice price but considering that I would have to add another 15$ for shipping, I decided to not back this right now. I'd rather buy another game at my FLGS for the 30$.

Totally understand, Daniel! Wish we could have made it even cheaper for you, but (as it is), we barely made profit on the game (just wanted a good way to build an audience for our first KS game).

We'll have other games in the future with a higher price point (which may, ironically, make the $15 postage more tolerable). Hopefully you'll get a chance to play the game in the future or to buy a copy at a convention, but if not, we still appreciate your interest in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks JT, I know you have done a great job offering value for money. Our world is small when we connect via internet but way to large when it comes to shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.