Jeremy Kalgreen
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy.

I recently held a GG auction for $15 and the winner wished for me to pay the money directly to BGG on his behalf, then once he got his support '06 badge, he'll transfer the GG.

That sounded fine by me so I logged out, and paypaled the cash anon using the 'support' page, and I left a note in the paypal message field saying that this payment is on behalf of "Luke the Flaming" and the support badge should be applied to his account.

This was only yesterday, so I know it may be too soon to expect results either way, but it has occurred to me the badge process might be fully automated (hence why they want you to be logged in). In which case there wouldn't be anyone there to read my note =)

I figure it'd be a good idea to find out either way.

Thanks much,
Jeremy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
Re: Is the "Support Badge" process automated, or done by han
Thanks for posting - I took care of it.

It's mostly automated these days - so I don't see the notes. I should extract and take a look at those - some nice notes in htere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kalgreen
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Re: Is the "Support Badge" process automated, or done by han
All is fine now.
Thank you all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.