Subject: Can anybody explain this counter sheet to me? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just going through all of my KS stuff and haven't really played the game yet so this may be a dumb question, but what are all of these tokens for?

This is a KS extra I assume?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Theses are for the kickstarter exclusive quests... you should have a small book by that name.

As you complete the quests you can get the title counters at the top of the sheet. The small markers at the bottom are used as objectives or items in these quests. The elder is an ally the Spriggan character can summon once he has upgraded his deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leoniak
United States
Marlboro
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the small counters are the actual titles that each player earns after completing the story.

Then you can place one of the small counters on the hero token that's placed in the hero board. There is a small circle on the token for placing these titles. If you have more than 1 title you can only have one title (small counter) on the hero token during an act and then you can switch if desired after the act.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.