Subject: DC Batman Sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone seen these awesome Batman card sleeves from Cryptozoic? How cool will they look on this game.

I've ordered some but there are more to a package than I need. If anyone is interested I can mail a set of 16 sleeves for $2.50 in the lower 48 states.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
These are the sleeves I used. Remember that art sleeves get worn out. Save some extra ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
That's why you buy oversized sleeves to protect your cards with cool looking art sleeves. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim!

Melbourne
Victoria
msg tools
meks.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CapnYB wrote:
That's why you buy oversized sleeves to protect your cards with cool looking art sleeves. devil

think he meant the art on the sleeves get worn out and you should save extra for yourself to swap them out. No point having marked sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Roney
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ID Card wrote:
CapnYB wrote:

think he meant the art on the sleeves get worn out and you should save extra for yourself to swap them out. No point having marked sleeves.

And I think CapnYB meant to get oversized sleeves to protect the art sleeves....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terra Nystrom
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So a sleeve within a sleeve...is that sleeve-ception?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.