Subject: 3 questions on gameplay rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin C
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Questions:
1) Hero Card - Hot Blooded Sumo (E. Honda)
"+4 Power if you draw or have drawn one or more cards this turn. Otherwise, +2 power."
Since I draw 5 new cards on each turn isn't this always going to amount to +4 power or am I reading it wrong?

2) When you defeat a Boss do you automatically gain the current Stage card as well, or is the only way to gain a Stage Card is by purchasing it? My buddy and I realized we could just buy all the stages if we wanted without even fighting a Boss which didn't seem right.

3) If I use a card to Attack can I still use the Power value on the same card to purchase more in the lineup? I played it so that both Attack and Power could be used together in the same turn.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You draw cards at the end of your turn, after playing all of your cards and spending your power. The 5 cards you drew last turn don't count for the Sumo you played this turn.

2) You defeat a stage boss by spending Power equal to the current stage. I'm not sure how else you would beat a boss. You have to face a boss when you buy the top card of the stage stack.

3) you always get all the effects on a card unless it says otherwise. So, yes, you get the Power and the Attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.