Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: Trimming Collection - pick up at BGG.Con? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
mbmbmbmbmb
Games for sale at BGG.Con!

Since I am trying to trim my collection I would like sell the following games. I'll be at BGG.Con and will gladly pack these in my bag [no shipping costs whatsoever] and will hand deliver any of these to you at the con. Take a look-see please:

Stonewall in the Valley [AH, complete, played once, best map ever in game] $18

Stonewall's Last Battle [AH, in shrink] $25

Modern Art [Mayfair, complete] $10 or best offer! <-- SOLD!

En Garde [original Abacus copy, beat-up player's copy] $10

Catan: Seafarers [Mayfair, complete but no box] $10

Circus Maximus [AH, complete, played once, original owner, amazing shape] $25
<-- sold to Chaddyboy_2000

Revolt on Antares [TSR, played once, has rules map and counters but no dice. I'll find some if you want two tiny dice] $10

If I'm asking too much just tell me and make a reasonable offer. Obviously buyers are saving shipping and every other fee imaginable already.

Yes I know there is a flea market, but I'm not hauling all this to Dallas just to haul it back to NYC like last year unless I know someone wants it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.