Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I played my first battle with Laglor last night. I wasn’t real impressed. It was vs. my dad on Meatgrinder. We played 485 point armies.

He played:
1x Mimring
3x Minions

I played:
1x Laglor
2x Microcorp
1x James Murphy
1x Agent Car

The minions are beasts on MG. I barely used the range enhancement, because the minions were across the field so quickly. I also never used the special attack for Laglor, because I was able to always get height and it didn’t make sense to not roll my four dice. I guess I wanted that extra shot at 3 attack more than the pretty much never going to happen auto-load special attack.

Agent Car was a great offensive weapon against the minions massive defense, but unfortunately the minions knew that as well, and took him out before Car could take out more than two of the minions.

James Murphy was pretty much worthless in this fight and died fairly early on when I moved him into somewhat of a pinch-point as a speed bump.

The Microcorp probably did the most damage for me overall, but they fell like flies when engaged. The stealth armor was only able to help one of my agents.

Mimring only saw action at the end of the game when The remaining 3 minions were afraid of being shot as they moved in, so Mimring moved in to fight range with range and it was a close battle, but Laglor already had a few wounds on him before the Mimring swooped in for the finish.

Overall, I was not real impressed with Laglor, but I would like to give him another shot on another map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ʇllıʍ)
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the recap Jormi.
Laglor is the one FB I haven't been able to buy. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
Well count yourself lucky that he is the one you don't have. I think it is close between hima and acolahr on which one is the worst. I still don't think he is terrible or anything, but he just isn't as good as some of the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.