Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased yesterday and watched video review this morning stating that in kickstarted version that it come some 5 value coins. However this is not true of one I got yesterday. How can I get those without paying out the wahoo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fast
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
But why would you want $5 coins? It only complicates matters. A bunch of $1 coins is all you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now a 7 value coin would be useful. It can be metal, stamped with a futuristic font of '7' on one side and 'You Die Now' on the other.

Though maybe 10 would be better, since the Captain reduces 7's frequently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Leite
Brazil
Campinas / Atibaia
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dyeman wrote:
I just purchased yesterday and watched video review this morning stating that in kickstarted version that it come some 5 value coins. However this is not true of one I got yesterday. How can I get those without paying out the wahoo.

The retail version (plastic case) didn't come with this 5-coins

only kickstarter version has those (It also came with a bigger box to fit every thing)

retail:

Ks version: (with base included)

So if you bought the retail.. isn't any issue here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cinnibar wrote:
Now a 7 value coin would be useful. It can be metal, stamped with a futuristic font of '7' on one side and 'You Die Now' on the other.

Though maybe 10 would be better, since the Captain reduces 7's frequently.

Hah true, really weird that they did not think of 7 instead of 5. My players often separate their pile to show 7 and then the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cinnibar wrote:

Valar morgulis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought an after market Kickstarter copy of Reformation, and I have to say that the 5 value coins are pointless, but I bought it for the alternate artwork, not the coins. 3 value coins would have been more functional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.