Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Alexander
United States
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
9.51 states that steps can be added to units in supply, with a maximum of 4 RP per turn. i assume this means all the units combined in the same hex. if so, does this include increasing the steps for leaders? if it does, how does one replace steps on units, if building a leader in the same hex uses 2 RP per step? what would be the best way to handle build up for an army on the move?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Martin
Senegal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as I understand it, you need to put your leader in a different hex from your units so you can add steps to both
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Raspler
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
daverave2 wrote:
9.51 states that steps can be added to units in supply, with a maximum of 4 RP per turn. i assume this means all the units combined in the same hex. if so, does this include increasing the steps for leaders? if it does, how does one replace steps on units, if building a leader in the same hex uses 2 RP per step? what would be the best way to handle build up for an army on the move?

Sometimes it's necessary to activate a force for movement just to shift damaged units around so that you can add maximum steps. This can become very tricky if the army's leader has a range of 0 and requires steps himself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.