Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Stevenson
United States
Columbus
Ga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you own the PC version of D-Day at Omaha Beach click here to download the patch (v1.0.5). http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001b7-LUKbeOelaQb4e7gDrNscmZWxI4.... This fixes a couple of things, and allows players to choose the American unit to take a loss from a optional Attrition Combat Result rather than having the loss randomly assigned (which is an optional rule now).

Note: The patch must be install after (over) a full install.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Appleyard
Australia
flag msg tools
When I clicked it said it was saving patch 1.03 not 1.05 ....is there a problem or are there just some typos in the version numbering??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robapple wrote:
When I clicked it said it was saving patch 1.03 not 1.05 ....is there a problem or are there just some typos in the version numbering??
Same question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Yoder

Granite Bay
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought and installed the computer version of DDaOB. I immediately installed patch 1.05 from the DG site. Unfortunately the fonts on the units are very small which is hard for my aging eyes. But when I watched a video run through of the computer game by Thomas I noticed that the fonts were much bigger, much like the DDaT size.

Is there a way for me to enlarge the font on version 1.05? Or do I need to roll back to patch 1.03 or even release 1.02?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.