Connor MacLeod
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
When you field your first Pit Fiend each turn, you may move 1 NPC die from your reserve pool to your used pile to draw 3 dice. Roll any evil character dice drawn this way...

This is a great example of the clever theme integration into this game. The Pit Fiend can sacrifice one of your NPCs in order to summon up to 3 more evil characters. That's cool.

devil

(Yes, I realize that the Pit Fiend's abilities in D&D don't require human sacrifice in order to summon other evil creatures. The fact that it requires it here most likely helps to balance the mechanic while still keeping with the infernal coolness.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the invisible stalker and the die they made for it. Footsteps with white on light grey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor MacLeod
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alandric wrote:
I like the invisible stalker and the die they made for it. Footsteps with white on light grey.

Thematically, I like the invisble stalker die, but I'd prefer it to be more readable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.