Tyler Hafen
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just wondering if these expansions can be used with the Heidelberger Spielverlag German/English edition of "The Resistance". I normally play the game in English, so I'm not concerned about the language on the cards, just if the card size/card backs are the same. If anyone has tried this, I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards are the Magic sized - the card sleeves I use are 63.5 x 88mm. There are pictures of the back of some cards in the galleries (there were colour differences within the expansion in some copies). If the card backs don't match but the card size does then opaque sleeves should be fairly easy to find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten Graetz
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
We're using the Kickstarter edition of the expansions and the bilingual edition (German/English) of the base game and they fit nicely as it's all the same size and design.

Also, the misprint in the Kickstarter edition doesn't matter as much, because there are Success/Fail cards in the Kickstarter edition that have a slightly more reddish flipside and the Success/Fail cards from the bilingual base game are slightly more greenish. So if you're playing the Hunter Module or the Reverser Module (where the Chief Fail cards/Reverse cards are slightly more greenish), you can use the Success/Fail cards from the base game. And when you're playing the Rogue Module (where the Rogue Sucess cards are more reddish, you can use the Success/Fail cards from the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hafen
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to go ahead and get the expansions then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.