Popular Tags: [View All]
David Scheele
Germany
L√ľneburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to appologize to everyone for the cosmic inconvenience today. My group played this yesterday and I only got 3/4 up Quetzalcoatls track, surely angering him.
It will not happen again.

P.S. Great fun game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in the morning news this morning, so he was probably looking the other way when it happened. Do not risk angering him a second time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArrBeeDee Dial
United States
Lexington Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
I am working on overcoming my AP. Here is my 'to do' plan ...so far: 1).
mbmbmbmbmb
I left an incomplete game on the table for several days. I'll finish as quick as I get home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WBRP wrote:
Nothing in the morning news this morning, so he was probably looking the other way when it happened. Do not risk angering him a second time.

I think the OP is referring to today's total eclipse of the sun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Collins
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
DaveS wrote:
I would like to appologize to everyone for the cosmic inconvenience today. My group played this yesterday and I only got 3/4 up Quetzalcoatls track, surely angering him.
It will not happen again.

P.S. Great fun game.

I think we got away with it - after swallowing part of the sun, he seems to have decided to regurgitate it again. I guess it was a warning - don't let it happen again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's alright, Quetzalcoatl was in London and it was cloudy, so he didn't notice the eclipse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto here where it's socked in and snowing. Quetzalcoatl wouldn't have the guts to show his tropically-acclimatized puss around these parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.