Pork Chop
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

If you are reading this and work for Queen Games, can I please ask you to PM me.

My wife ordered the Big Box via the Kickstarter campaign, and even upped the ante by getting the Frescoe add on. We have not received the package as of this date and have no status. She has emailed Queen Games and simply got a reply that they will look into it. It has been over a month and no follow up.

It is sad to see that so many orders have been filled and that this game has been of the shelves for months and we cannot get any information as to the state of our order. I understand the risks of Kickstarter, but felt that there should be zero issues with a company with the reputation and quality that Queen Games has.

If someone put there from Queen reads this, can you please give us a little help?

Respectfully,
-Larry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Massengale
United States
Bensenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
How 'bout them Cowboys?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh no! Another problem with Queen games? Who could have predicted this? /s

I was on the lucky end of this campaign and received my big box with no problems. Best of luck to you and Mrs. Chop with getting this resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy D
Canada
Milton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm sorry Andrew but didn't help the OP (original poster) at all...

For the OP the best way to contact Queens is to send them a comment on their most recent Kickstarter. It has worked for me multiple times. They almost always ignore the messages apart from that. If not go to the Queen games website and e-mail the head honcho directly that worked for me as well.

Hope this helps.

P.S. I have backed multiple games from Queens and haven't had any issues so far. These are some games that I've backed:

Fresco Big Box (Received)
Escape Big Box (Received)
Kingdom Builder Big Box (Received)
Thebes + Shogun Combo (Received)

+ Others

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris S
Canada
Delta
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email Peter Hellmeister, p.hellmeister@queen-games.de with your issue.

Queen has had a lot of trouble, but there are signs they are improving. Just contact them again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pork Chop
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
She has already gone down all of the avenues suggested. This the main reason for this thread, i did not know where else to turn.

I believe that Peter was the person that responded that he was going to look into the issue, but then never heard back.

I believe we gave them $120 for Escape and Frescoe. Sad to believe that we may have flushed this real money down the drain.

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. Very much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pork Chop
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Queen's Peter Hellmeister responded to my wife (took a little while), and we just today received our game.

Thanks Queen for taking care of the issue and re-instilling my confidence in your company.

We played today and it is as fun as advertised!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.