Campaign Commander Volume III: Punic Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Activated stack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
José Herrera
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may not perform more than one action on one given unit during one play.
For example, you may not bring a unit to full strength and then move it.

But I suppose that you may move it by ship, since it's the naval unit being activated and paying two movement points to embark it.

Similarly, when "Attrition" is played against a naval stack transporting ground units, are the ground units affected? I am not sure about this,...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuco Beneditto
msg tools
mbmbmb
your second paragraph: I play it as you do, i.e. you can re-organize a ground unit (or rebuild it, or etc.) and then have it embarked and transported by a naval unit.

Attrition card, played on a stack of naval and ground units; you play the card and you choose freely which units you deplete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Ronco Poce
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oldone wrote:
your second paragraph: I play it as you do, i.e. you can re-organize a ground unit (or rebuild it, or etc.) and then have it embarked and transported by a naval unit.

Attrition card, played on a stack of naval and ground units; you play the card and you choose freely which units you deplete.

Sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuco Beneditto
msg tools
mbmbmb
The thread linked below, in the forum for Coral Sea, is also relevant to this discussion.

It deals with the possibility and conditions for activating a ground unit, after it has been transported and disembarked by a naval unit.

See the recent post from Gentilhombre.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1299461/more-questions-re-e...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.