Subject: No Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tom richards

Frostburg
Maryland
msg tools
mbmb
I played a 'book a trip' action out of my hand that depleted my hand. My next turn I had cards in my waiting area (they had been there for a while). Can I reorganize, exchanging only one card with another player and then draw 4 cards from my waiting area in to my hand?

Parallel to this is can I reorganize without laying down any cards into my waiting area (in other words just to get cards out of someone's waiting area or into my own waiting area)?

Finally....When I recruit passengers and I already have 4 cards in my hand do the passengers I recruit go right into my waiting area or can I choose which card goes into my waiting area?

Hope all this makes sense....great little game that the family enjoys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Alex Kevern
United States
Mahopac
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good questions.

Yes, you may always reorganize. In the case you point out when you have no cards, you could then swap up to 2 cards with other players' waiting areas, then draw up to 4 cards from your waiting area into your hand.

You also do not have to lay any cards in your waiting area, nor pick up any into your hand when you reorganize. In otherwords, all parts of the reorganize action are optional -- place cards from hand to waiting area, swap, and draw cards from waiting area to hand.

Finally, once your hand is full, all cards you take must go straight to your waiting area. The only time to move cards from your hand to waiting area is if you reorganize.

Hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.