Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David A
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not a business owner, so I have no idea what the requirements are, but does anyone know what the business requirements are for ShopRunner? I'd love to see someone like CSI, MM, or BGW sign up for ShopRunner so that I could order less than $100 at a time. What do you guys think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
catanimalia wrote:
I'm not a business owner, so I have no idea what the requirements are, but does anyone know what the business requirements are for ShopRunner? I'd love to see someone like CSI, MM, or BGW sign up for ShopRunner so that I could order less than $100 at a time. What do you guys think?

That just isn't going to happen. ShopRunner retailers are generally billion-dollar companies with large retail presence, or companies with very high-margin items for sale. Basically, people who don't mind losing money on shipping in order to get new/loyal customers that will pay off in other ways. For an OLGS running on slim margins, there would never be a positive ROI, particularly given the disproportionate shipping costs involved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like I said, I have no idea what the terms of the deal are to become a ShopRunner store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Newegg does shoprunner.

Newegg sorta sells boardgames.

I don't know if this works-out, exactly.

...but you can always look?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.