Dungeons & Dragons Dice Masters: Battle for Faerûn» Forums » Strategy

Subject: List of Abilities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick O\'Toole
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys so I haven't been able to get my hands on DnD yet- my suppliers are pretty slow.
Is there a list of the cards with their abilities anywhere around online?

If not, one ability I would really like to see in the game is one that forces the opponent into fielding certain things, or forces one of your fielded characters onto their side. There are a few cards across the sets that would be really strong, if you could be sure that the opponent had a certain affiliation or sidekicks on their field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DiceMastersDB.com is the best online card list, however the only D&D that they have listed right now is from the starter set. Hopefully they get it updated soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moray Grant
United Kingdom
Dyce
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.diceanon.com/dd-dice-masters-full-set-review/

Dice anon have a list but it's a set review and therefore not sortable or searchable but at least you can peruse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas P.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ctrl+F solves all of my problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Garza
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
How long til Gen Con?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to say dicemastersdb.com went on vacation during March. Should be back and finish updating D&D in April.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.