Hide
8 Posts

Pax Baltica» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pax baltica: Polish replacements rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Cudahy
msg tools
I s there a double cost for replenishing polish units in Poland? The rules seem t suggest that using Saxon points infer that this is the case. This doesn't make sense but I,m willing to be corrected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Cudahy
msg tools
Ok thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ekberg
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless the blocks are in either of the two Polish capitals, which are friendly to Saxony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And of course the Coalition can siege garrisons in uncontrolled Polish territory to make it friendly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ekberg
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
sdiberar wrote:
And of course the Coalition can siege garrisons in uncontrolled Polish territory to make it friendly.

A good option. I usually try to siege one of the FP3 areas in north Poland, to have a forward base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Engelbrekt wrote:
A good option. I usually try to siege one of the FP3 areas in north Poland, to have a forward base.

Yes, as either side I often take Grodno (in Trakai) which in fact was one of the most important Polish garrisons during the actual war. It's less forage but a very strategic position, and strong enough to hold out against a raid without relief.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ekberg
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I try to go for Mitau in Kurland, as it is a strength 2 garrison in a 3 FP area, close to threatening Riga.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.