Subject: Question about a Betrayal Objective(Spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Sirois
United States
Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
So one of the Betrayal Objectives called 'Obsession' has a requirement of...

-Morale is 0
-Have only 1 survivor in your following.
-Have 1+ Gun equipped to each survivor you control
-Have 1 Food/Med/Fuel card(starters don't count)

My question is when it says 1 survivor in my following, does that mean addition to my group leader? Since he isn't technically a follower? Or should I only have my group leader at the end?

I was just curious since I just lost a game because I was under the impression I needed exactly 1 follower in addition to my leader along with the other requirements.

Also, unrelated question but can characters just equip unlimited items? So one person could have 4 sniper rifles and kill 4 zombies freely without using an action die?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe A
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You are right - Group leader and a follower. You can also equip limitless things. Both of these questions can be answered with a search around the forums fyi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is one of the few objectives that uses the word "following" which forces you to remember that it means "survivors, not including your leader".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.