Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Per Sylvan
Sweden
STOCKHOLM
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
Reading the 2nd ed rulebook, but not having the updated card decks, it is mentioned that Merry/Pippin has new abilities. What are their Guide Ability and regular "when in the Fellowship" abilities, in 2nd ed WOTR? Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Här kan du läsa på Ares Games hemsida om just hobernas förändrade regler.

Där finns även kommentarer kring alla andra förändringar.

http://www.aresgames.eu/1647
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Tuijp
Netherlands
Volendam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Ja, hallo? Spreek je moers taal...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please answer questions in English, so everyone who has the same question and finds this thread can understand the answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anduin wrote:
Please answer questions in English, so everyone who has the same question and finds this thread can understand the answer.

I wrote :

You can find the article at the publisher's website detailing all the rules changes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Veldrin wrote:
Anduin wrote:

I wrote :

You can find the article at the publisher's website detailing all the rules changes.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.