6 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Core Set Quest Guide? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hap Campbell

Maryland
msg tools
Fantasy Flight posts pdf's of the Descent manuals and booklets here...
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/descent-journ...

But I don't see the Quest Guide for the base set (Shadow Rune). Do you know if they post it anywhere else?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rogers
msg tools
mbmbmb
AFAIK none of the quest guides are available outside the printed ones in the boxes, all the expansion pdfs have the quest sections removed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The quest portions of the guides are copyrighted, and only available by purchasing the game- they're not publicly posted anywhere, and it is a crime to do so.

Because they are not included when purchasing the sets, the co-op quests are left in those rulebooks- designed to be downloadable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jr. Rosbach
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you need a replacement quest book, contact FFG and see if you can buy a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FFG should really provide a code in the box so that you can download the quest pdf. I like having them on the ipad so I can zoom in on the tiny text. If I paid for the game I should have the right to the pdf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Cordovan
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scan them and create your own pdf? not as cool as a OEF but it works

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.