Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Ligabue
Italy
Modena
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
here is my report. You can find it, including pictures, on my blog liga3m.blogpost.com

In the meanwhile Jappo arrived so we start playing O Zoole Mio. I had already played it some years ago at Mik house, but was nice for me to play it again. We was 4 player: me, Gianluca, Jappo and Saverio.

I start my game slowly trying to get as much benches as possible and concentrating on one single color (blue). At the end of the 2nd two round I was 3rd, but I was the only one with benches (3) at I was second in the blue and the grey. Jappo was leading far away of us, since it was able to be 1st in 3 colours and second in another one. Gianluca was 2nd, not too much away from me and scoring high for trees and blues. the only one really cut off for the winning was Saverio: it had a bad start and he wasn't able to fill the gap.

The 4th round ends with Jappo still first with me and Gianluca tied at the second place and not too much far away. I got 4 benches (and nobody else has one!) and so I was ready for the final rush. I play smarty controlling Jappo: he got the second last tile but I keep my money for the last one. I was able to steal him the 2nd place in the gray, I got the 1st in the blue and 4 benches. I ended 1st, Jappo 2nd, Gianluca 3rd and Saverio 4th. Was a nice game and until the last two tiles there wasn't a sure winner.

I really liked the game. It is a simple, quick but good game. The mechanism behind the auctions is quite good and works well. Also the way the Zoos grow is nice and, like in may other tiles games, the puzzle aspect is funny. To win you need to think ahead and keep observing what other players are doing.

good play
Liga

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.