Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to trade my Forgotten King kickstarter pledge for either an Arcadia Quest Kickstarter pledge or a Myth season 1 pledge.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thank you,
Anthony

**EDIT** I am in the process of completing a trade with another BGG member. Thank you to those who whispered me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Campbell
Australia
Ryde
N.S.W
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would like to buy a forgotten king pledge, i bought arcadia quest for myself online, didn't back myth s1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would possibly be interested in buying it as well. If you're up for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Selling something like this is hard, because ultimately if I sell it, I would want enough to buy the myth stuff. Since value is different for everyone. The pledge level costs were the exact same, but after market prices for either could be quite a bit different. This is why I prefer trading, but I am completely open to offers. You can feel free to whisper me and I'll definitely respond back.

Thanks,
Anthony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm I'm the process of completing a trade with another BGG member. So this offer is no longer available.

Thank you,
Anthony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.