Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Philpott
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of 'Ca$h n Gun$'. I can not find a copy to purchase anywhere. Is it out of print or am I just not looking hard enough.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
It's still available, but no English edition has ever been released, so it's a little hard for most UK/US gamers to get through normal distribution channels.

In the UK, the only place I know of that imported it was Shire Games, but their website says "out of stock". You could contact them to see if they have more coming.

The only alternative I know of is to order from a continental online store like Adam-Spielt or PlayMe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
As if by magic ... it's now back in stock at Shire Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is currently Available at, which is where I got mine.

http://www.funagain.com/control/product/~product_id=015470

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. N. Dominick
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Asmodee US web site says that a US version of Cash'n Guns should be available spring 2007 for $39.99. Details at http://www.asmodee-us.com/games/cash-n-guns/cash-n-guns.php, such as they are. (It looks like the US foam guns will be yellow, probably for legal reasons. Ah, life in the US.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the version in Canada you mention an English or a French rules edition?

Thanks in advance.
-Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get it at www.TimeWellSpent.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mbmbmbmbmb
ejamer wrote:
Bixby wrote:
Is the version in Canada you mention an English or a French rules edition?

Thanks in advance.
-Matt

According to Tom Vasel's review, the "pack-in" rules are French.

But...

You can also download the rules in either English or German from this website. A link to the English version is included below, for your convenience:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo.php?fileid=12840

Thanks a bunch. I may buy the French version then. Are there any game components that have writing on them that I need to be concerned about? I would not want to have to translate cards or other things during the game.

-Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bixby wrote:
Thanks a bunch. I may buy the French version then. Are there any game components that have writing on them that I need to be concerned about? I would not want to have to translate cards or other things during the game.

Nope. In fact, the only game elements which have text on them are the "super powers" variant cards... and that text is in English! (Guess English fitted the "Reservoir Dogs" theme better.)

Besides that, you have the manual and turn summary in French, which one can easily circumvent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.