Kevin Clough
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
A strategic almost chess like game of warring factions. Each faction has its own play style and summoner. Do you summon your units or sacrifice them for magical energy?

Cardhaus - http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/summoner_wars_al...

CSI - 39.99

BGG Info - http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/158889/summoner-wars-alli...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick B
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had been considering a Cardhaus order the last few days, and I pulled the trigger when I saw this deal. Thanks for the heads up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiger Mermidon
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nickbudz wrote:
I had been considering a Cardhaus order the last few days, and I pulled the trigger when I saw this deal. Thanks for the heads up!

Did they change the daily deal, cause it's not it anymore.shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
$39.99 (after $10-off instantly) at Target.com, not the best price but if you're still looking for this title...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jiger wrote:
nickbudz wrote:

It was yesterday's deal. They are slow in changing it so it was there this morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiger Mermidon
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
jiger wrote:
nickbudz wrote:

It was yesterday's deal. They are slow in changing it so it was there this morning.

GAH!!!!!!! Missed the deal.angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillean wrote:
$39.99 (after $10-off instantly) at Target.com, not the best price but if you're still looking for this title...

Target has the Master set only... Not the Alliance set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jiger wrote:
GAH!!!!!!! Missed the deal.angry

The good news is PHG is willing to let this be massively marked down so I'm sure there will be great deals on this yet. My guess is SW only has so much left in it and PHG knows it. Colby admitted he only designed about half of the stuff and continues to focus more on running the company. With Ashes coming out, I just don't think SW is going to be that much of a focus for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.