Lengra Ego
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just saw this sub-forum, sorry, can't resist sharing my photos. Here's my Facebook cover photo made by me, it's Arkham Horror played on the floor in my flat in 2011.

And here's my favourite games, Ankh-Morpork (sorry, just bragging about my marvellous Ikea table I bought specifically for playing boardgames):

Escaping from Strad's dungeon:

Girls' night out:

Finally a peaceful walk along old Tokaido (we broke the rules here by not adding the third meeple):

And it's my first post here on the BoardGameGeek forum!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 685181. Lengra
  • 1d12 =
  • (10) =
  • Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:30 am
  • [+]
  • 687843. Nylo
  • 1d6 =
  • (5) =
  • Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:53 pm
Paul Sacco
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Sauron was not of mortal flesh, he could never again appear fair to the eyes of Men, yet his spirit arose & returned to Mordor. There he dwelt, dark & silent, until he wrought a new guise, an image of malice & hatred made visible; the Eye of Sauron.
badge
One moment only it stared out as from some great window immeasurably high there stabbed a flame of red, the flicker of a piercing Eye. The Eye was not turned on them, it gazed north but Frodo at that dreadful glimpse fell as one stricken mortally.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a great first post. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lengra Ego
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you, Paul!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.