Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray Kubeczka
United States
Brenham
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello fellow geeks,
My question is for those who paint Memoir 44. First, I love to look at the many variations people paint their troops/tanks/etc. Mr. Jim is an inspiration for me! Anyway, how did you decide to paint the snipers? I mean to match all the different theaters and national armies? Should I paint them in a neutral green? How many for snow? Jungle? Etc.? Should I buy more on eBay to cover different armies/theaters/weather? I'm sitting here wondering my dilemma. LOL. Thanks for any advice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my reaction on entering my FLGS.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ray,

First of all, thank you for the kind words. I have kept my snipers very neutral so that they can be used for any side. Just a green/brown camouflaged paint job and a heavy brown wash. I don't worry about the snow but, you can just give one a quick coat of white should you desire. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to uploading any images of them.

Regards,

Jim

Est. 1949

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Kubeczka
United States
Brenham
Texas
flag msg tools
Thank you Mr. Jim! I didn't anticipate YOUR responder! I've admired your work for a long time ( I know it states I'm new, but, I've forgotten a few passwords and started over! LOL). One day (with my sons help) I will download some pics! They might not be according to uniform standards but, my son and I like them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.