Hide
4 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Attack Wing» Forums » Rules

Subject: Substitution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Gray
msg tools
I recently picked up Drow Elf Ranger / Drizzt pack, and while I like the fig I was thinking it would be cool to place the older model

Is there anything in the rules about substitution of figurines? I was unable to locate any specifics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would only matter in tournaments; there don't seem to be any rules against it. Locally, one guy uses a different model for his point troop and has a figure to man his ballista. You should be ready to swap in a normal figure if your opponent objects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Kirkman
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If my opponent objects, they're going to have my Druid's Bear Form to contend with...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was of two minds over your recent build having Bear Form instead of Staff of the Woodlands, but now I understand! (I assume you needed the extra killing power on the ground more longer-running spells; your build is the most convincing use of Bear Form that I've seen.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.