Subject: Campaing Pacing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Morey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Jim,

You said you wanted to take the discussion of the campaign pacing to the news page. With participation in three campaigns, a full time job, an adjunct professorship, and having to maintain balance on the home front, I'll cast my vote for the two weeks/mission pace.

Rick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Rose
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the two week interval as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard,

I was talking about the 281st Bombardment Group (Heavy) Seventh Tour Campaign News: page (thread) which I cross posted the last post from mission 155 on the subject of campaign pace here.

Thanks for starting a post and your vote!
Jim

PS it is looking as if the every-two-weeks pace is the conciseness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
jasta6 wrote:
Richard,

I was talking about the 281st Bombardment Group (Heavy) Seventh Tour Campaign News: page (thread) which I cross posted the last post from mission 155 on the subject of campaign pace here.

Thanks for starting a post and your vote!
Jim

PS it is looking as if the every-two-weeks pace is the conciseness.

Well, That explains why I didn't see it here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course, if you send us to bomb St Omer or other close target, one week will probably be enough whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FrUnit7 wrote:
Of course, if you send us to bomb St Omer or other close target, one week will probably be enough whistle

We could there and back a couple of times in a week whistle laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Pontolillo

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
I am amenable to the group consensus -- making time for gaming is not an issue for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me as another vote for the two week interval. I have missed the last two missions due to a heavy work load (which is only starting, I fear) and plenty of extracurricular but necessary activities that cut deeply into any gaming time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.