Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Dauwalder
United States
Tacoma
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

So, I used to paint my miniatures back when I was hardcore into Warzone (a tabletop war game set in the RPG techno-future-fantasy world of Mutant Chronicles). I did not enjoy this activity. I simply did it because painted miniatures look better than unpainted. I found painting miniatures very tedious and in all honesty, I don't really have the patience for it.

Some of you may recall a thread regarding the sale of a IA painted mini set.

I took Mr. Waxman up on his offer and was quite simply, blown away. The amount of time, effort, and love he spent on painting these miniatures is amazing. He even took the time to provide square bases and differentiate between elites and standards (no more turn counters needed for me!!!).

I literally just opened the box of miniatures and couldn't wait to take pictures. Pictures of all of his hard work are below. Forgive me, as I am not much of a photographer. My pictures really do not do the miniatures justice.

Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader

The heroes look like they're ready to take on any Imperial entanglements.

I love the the armor on the Stormtroopers (differentiated for squad/counter/elite purposes)

The dark Imperial Officer (elite) looks killer.

Bossks on Segways (sans Bossk and sans Segways)

Royal Guards!

Aren't the droids adorable?

Nexus (notice the rad stripes!)

E-Webs (love the bases!!!)

AT-ST, everyone's favorite!

.....and there you have it. For what it's worth, if anyone is in the market to get their beloved miniatures painted, I wholeheartedly recommend Mr. Waxman's work. I can't wait for my game group to meet up again! I have many a mini that needs painting (from Fury of Dracula to Mansions of Madness) and I will be definitely be seeking Ben's talent for future painting happiness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Simmons
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After several games with you I don't know if I would call the droids "adorable".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris you are too kind! Thanks buddy! Can't wait to see my babies in action!!! Really appreciate the mad love and business! Really looking forward to painting Fury of Dracula for you!

Thanks again! U rok
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dauwalder
United States
Tacoma
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whistler36 wrote:
After several games with you I don't know if I would call the droids "adorable".

Hahah zing! But they love you, Brian.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dauwalder
United States
Tacoma
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
Chris you are too kind! Thanks buddy! Can't wait to see my babies in action!!! Really appreciate the mad love and business! Really looking forward to painting Fury of Dracula for you!

Thanks again! U rok

Of course! Thank you! I just noticed that you added rust stains on the vents on the AT-ST. Really nice touch. Thats the problem with my pics. You can't see the cool little nuances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.