Cam Platell
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently playing scenario 5.2.

On the Oct 12 turn, the weather role produces light mud.

I have two panzer divisions near Orel, that are being supplied by a truck extender and then a headquarters.

Question, because the mud reduces movement for trucks on secondary roads to 4, I gather this means that the truck extender is only good for a range of 5. This will mean all the advanced units are now out of supply. Is this correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myk Deans
United States
Rotonda West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No, they're still good. Here are the relevant sections in the main OCS 4.1 rules:

12.3d (3rd para) Always use "normal" terrain costs (the summer/clear variety), and ignore temporary "bad" ground conditions such as mud and snow as well as the added cost of moving through or next to a Trainbustingmarker. (Exception: You can use the movement costs temporarily reduced because of weather.)

17.0c Weather conditions that increase normal movement costs are ignored when tracing supply-related paths. (12.3d)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cam Platell
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.