Popular Tags: [View All]
Oekie
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I'm new in this game so I have some questions, please.^^

Set aside means you get your hand back after you perform the effect?
Like "Set aside your hand and draw 5 Cards. Play 1 of your choice.
Discard the rest."

Some Event cards say choose a living or dead character or remove a card from a dead character.
"Like Choose 2 living characters and swap their top modifiers"
Means that any character also form an other player?

The effect "Discard your hand. Don't draw back up this turn" is still active when I play an other modifer on it so the first one is not more visible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejio Dejio
Australia
flag msg tools
1. I only have Gloom cards for reference at the moment, but if your description is accurate, then YES.
Put your current hand down, draw five cards and play one card from those five cards then discard the remaining four. After that, pick up your previous hand and continue play.

2. Yes. You can choose any two living characters, including your opponents characters.

3. Your question is a little confusing. So I'll try to tackle it from all angles:

- First, if this modifier was just played on you during your opponents turn, then you discard all your cards, BUT you can still draw cards on your turn because "this turn" is your opponents turn. (You don't have a draw phase on your opponents turn)
- If you just played this modifier on your turn, you can't play another card to try and counter its effects because the rule states that "Cards are resolved in the order in which they’re played", meaning you won't have any cards left on your hand to play with.

Also, not question related, but "an other" should be one word, "another".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.