Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason R
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly how do you build the event decks? Here is how I interpret it.

According to the rule book both decks are built the same. You get all of the events (in garrison or on campaign) for that season. To these you add enough non event cards to have 3 for each Grognard.

For instance I am playing two grogs in the first season. There are two "In Garrison" event cards. To these two I add for cards for a total of six cards for one round. Same procudure for the "On Campaign" phase.

When I read the play book the example makes it sound different. As I understand, same situation as above, except you take the first event card and add five cards for a total of six. This makes for two rounds of card play in the first "In Garrison" phase.

Is the rule or the play book right? If the play book is correct is the same procedure used for the "On Campaign" phase as well?

I have many other questions but this is the most nagging. I'm sure I'll be posting more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Taylor
Scotland
Kintore
Aberdeenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the second option. See answer below from the FAQ on the games facebook page which includes an answer to your question. The facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/legionofhonorgame/app_1289531671771...

Q: When are the In Garrison and On Campaign cards used during rounds shuffled back into their respective decks?

A: In Garrison and On Campaign cards are shuffled back into their respective decks at the end of each round. After a round is over, you set aside the Event Card for that specific round; it is not used again in the game (exception: Card 40 and, when using Spain optional rule, Card 127). You then combine the In Garrison Cards or On Campaign Cards with the rest of their respective cards and shuffle. Thus, the same set of In Garrison or On Campaign cards form the deck from round to round. For example, after the cards for In Garrison Round I-1 have been resolved, return the played In Garrison Cards to the In Garrison deck and shuffle them back in so the deck is ready for In Garrison Round I-2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.