La Bataille de France, 1940» Forums » Rules

Subject: Move and Fire in Same Turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cole Dano
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm pretty sure I already know this is no, but is there an option for an unit to move and also fire in the same activation. Not counting assaulting of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ignigogm ignigogm
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Hello!!
Rules Book , 3.3.2 says that only one action
But better respond Niko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ignigom! your answer is correct.

Cole,

A unit just can do a single action per activation. So in your sample, a unit can move or fire but not bioth in the same activation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Dano
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Nico, I thought so, and now having played the game a bit more it works nicely that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Ahrendt
Germany
Hürth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nico,
could you possibly explain why you decided to not let moving units fire in one activation? What is the reason for this rule?
Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Nico,
could you possibly explain why you decided to not let moving units fire in one activation? What is the reason for this rule?
Thank you

Sure Oliver,

The first thing because we want a "easy" tactical game. If we let a unit in the same activation move and shoot would make it more complicated and in ALB, LBF40 and the next module, PTH your formations have more that one unit so one can move another cover shooting and the rest what you need making the officer a very important role in the game like in the real live.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.