Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This morning, I was trying to help a fellow gamer find gamers in Puerto Rico (the island, not the game -- the guy wants to learn Warhammer 40k). I don't live there myself, so I thought I would try to find an existing group in the area. I haven't had any luck.

I can't even figure out where such a group would post in the BGG forums. The US / Southeast forum doesn't list Puerto Rico. I couldn't find a forum for the Caribbean. And I couldn't figure out how to get the gamer finders to let me put Puerto Rico in.

Is there a better site for gamers in the Caribbean? What about Spanish-language site for gamers? Would it be beneficial for the Geek to have a forum section for the Caribbean?

Finally, does anyone know of any gaming groups or game stores in Puerto Rico?

Thanks.

b

Edit: "or game stores"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Montalvo
United States
Yauco
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
laughThey are gamers in Puerto Rico, but, most are with the college/university crowd, my daughter reported seeing a Axis & Allies group, in the University of Mayaguez (since then the local gamer/hobby store moved from its Western Plaza location). As for an organized island group/club, that could be hard to find, thanks, Pellulo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.