• [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems the original question posted has been deleted.

The historical division of Poland typically happens in a West First, assuming Poland is conquered by the Axis and the N-S Pact is still in effect.

It cannot happen in an East First unless Area Seized is used to cede Eastern Poland before war is declared on the Soviet faction (ending the N-S Pact).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
svasta wrote:

The historical division of Poland typically happens in a West First, assuming Poland is conquered by the Axis and the N-S Pact is still in effect.

It cannot happen in an East First unless Area Seized is used to cede Eastern Poland before war is declared on the Soviet faction (ending the N-S Pact).

Yeah I deleted it because I realized the information I was missing was in the Country Conqured segement. I was looking in the wrong place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Kalucza
Sweden
Umea
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bridger wrote:
svasta wrote:

Yeah I deleted it because I realized the information I was missing was in the Country Conqured segement. I was looking in the wrong place.

It's usually a good idea to keep your original post even when you found the answer yourself, it helps people that might have the same question in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Silverscythe wrote:
Bridger wrote:
svasta wrote:

It's usually a good idea to keep your original post even when you found the answer yourself, it helps people that might have the same question in the future.

Yeah, but I felt stupid for not reading *the very next part* of the country conquered event, and thought I could delete the thread before anybody saw it. I've already thrown enough stupid questions into this forum in the last few days
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.