Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,
My topic title says al really.
I know there is alot of information here on deckbuilding for beginners.
But I'm struggling to find it here, there are some topics and links to other sites and youtube I know I've seen but just can't find them al again.

I'm trying to learn to build my own decks (with my limited card pool).

Anyone that can maybe point me towards some topics that have good info, or movies that explain this a bit.

Also another question that has probably been asked before (sorry), what to get next?
I started with Shadows of Mirkwood. Got 4 expansions of that now (Conflict at the Carrock and Return to Mirkwood still missing, no idea when they will be in stock again), now have some budget available to buy 1 bigbox expansion and was wondering if someone could maybe point me towards a fun box (that hopefully is available here atm) that gives me a bit more deckbuilding possibilities.
Edit, would love some hobbit deck options or maybe something like eagles or elves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://talesfromthecards.wordpress.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWAlbion wrote:

Excellent suggestion! To be more precise: https://talesfromthecards.wordpress.com/deck-building-101/

Also: https://hallofbeorn.wordpress.com/beorns-path/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tales from the cards bookmarked now, beorns path I already had in my bookmark list.
Thnx alot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For my what to get next question, would live some hobbits deckbuilding options, or maybe elves or eagles. Something out there that would give me more cards in that direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lichtenstein
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Almost all of the Hobbit deck elements you'll need are in The Black Riders saga expansion. Eagles are spread throughout the Mirkwood cycle. My understanding is that the Sylvan Elves are spread throughout the Ringmaker cycle (for which you'll need Voice of Isengard, itself giving you more Rohan options).

I hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bearded One wrote:
Almost all of the Hobbit deck elements you'll need are in The Black Riders saga expansion. Eagles are spread throughout the Mirkwood cycle. My understanding is that the Sylvan Elves are spread throughout the Ringmaker cycle (for which you'll need Voice of Isengard, itself giving you more Rohan options).

I hope this helps.

Thnx gives me some boxes to look for next time I visit our local store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.