Popular Tags: cards [+] [View All]
Daniel Val
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I use card sleeves for all my games and I'm having some trouble finding any in the Washington DC area stores, specially the ultra Pro totally transparent ones (the most simple ones, actually, and also the cheapest).

I've ended up looking at internet stores, and I found www.iconusa.com to make good deals. Has anyone ordered anything from them?

Thank you

PS: I still find it weird that local gamestores don't sell these!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I've bought from iconusa before. I can't remember what it was (I'm sure it was CCG-related), but I seem to recall shipping/order fulfillment was a tad slow, but product was fine. HTH.

-Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My preferred source is these guys, as I've found that their card protectors have worked well for me and are quite reasonably priced, especially in quantity:

http://www.bcwsupplies.com/cat-Gaming+Card+Supplies.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the UK, I tend to go for ebay - I rate xtreme Shield the best, but you usually find them only in silver - or pretty expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Val
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jooky
United States
Canton
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have used iconusa.com a couple of times and found them to be pretty cheap and reliable. Of course, YMMV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hackel
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In northern Virginia, the Lucky Frog sells card sleeves, including UltraPro. They're closer to Bethesda than either Game Parlor location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I haven't used this retailer, but I have used www.coolstuffinc.com, and found them to have very good prices, and reasonable shipping rates (99 cents for four packs of card sleeves). I was looking for some fancy Ultra Pro sleeves, but they seem to have a large selection of supplies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://paizo.com/paizo has a pretty good selection, but shipping is fairly pricy (I've used them).

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.